World Political Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple of ideas to pitch

2 posters

Go down

Couple of ideas to pitch Empty Couple of ideas to pitch

Post by EddieBhoy Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Ok so basicly, I love this idea for a rpg game, but I've noticed theirs a few flaws, I understand that it's only just getting out of "embryo" stage but lots of changes could make this place better, first, not a big one, but the skin for this forum is so bleak and boring, We should be going for a rougher look, red and black would be perfect, mind you this is more my opinion I suppose
second, Their is nowhere near enough tutorials to explain this entire complex game, the economy system should be explained in about 1000 words at least, should go into details as people are going to get confused, they are told what they need to spend money on in different places, why not keep it in one tidy topic so people can skim over it easily?
When making a party, newspaper, business.... how do we actually do it? Their should be seperate templates for making each of these. In other words, the forum seems to be disorganised.
And also, just for starting, what do we have? do we make characters? how much money do we start with? when making a party, newspaper, business etc.. What rules do we need to follow?

I know your probably thinking what right do I have to say all this, but a few years back, I ran a rpg a little bit similar to this game, it was running organised crime gangs etc... making it to the top of power etc, and as one of the runners of the game, I had to make the financial system, take in members taxes, bills and such,in short, this place should be more tidy when/if it gets off the ground. I have a bit of experiance with this type of thing, so if any help is needed in setting up this game and getting it up and running, just let me know if you would like my recommendations and such.
Eddie Wink
EddieBhoy
EddieBhoy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Couple of ideas to pitch Empty Re: Couple of ideas to pitch

Post by cocodtim Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:19 pm

Would you like to take over the tutorial? I'd be happy to make a "Tutorial" forum in the welcome category and put you moderator.

Just skip round these forums to see whats about and post here if you have new ideas that you want to implement.

Nice to have you onboard!
cocodtim
cocodtim

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-08

https://worldpoliticalarena.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum