World Political Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Wold Order "start the new regime"

Go down

The New Wold Order "start the new regime" Empty The New Wold Order "start the new regime"

Post by EddieBhoy Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:45 pm

The New Wold Order "start the new regime" Nwowolfpack01.th

Your here because you want to be part of the New World Orders regime right? If not then clear off, ESPECIALLY if your a monarchist, your not welcome, this board is ONLY for visionists interested in the New World Order and it's new regime.

We are a party which plays our cards close to our chest, the people out of the group will only be informed "need to know" information, don't ask for information about the group if your not a member, this group shall remain in mist to avoid unwanted people gaining information their not entitled to. The other parties are the enemy, and they are ALL in line for a red and black attack.
Our main enemies will be Moncarchist Parties, the other kinds I suppose I can live with for a while at least

The New Wold Order "start the new regime" Amandaspabraun001.th

We want to rid the Globe of all traces of a Monarchist, this party is mainly against Monarchism, we want equality for EVERY person, Replace cival classes and make one level of person.... "Marxies", Marxies are the people on the Globe, all will be treated the same, all will be paid the same,all will be taxed the same, and in return, We expect them to abide to the strict laws, that is all, otherwise their equailty will be taken from them and they will have to wait until our party decides it's time to forgive them.
We will introduce state owned industry, all profits made by all Marxies will be collected by the NWO and we will distribute evenly amongst everyone after we have used it to pay for other expenses (public transport, food import etc...) Farm collectivation will be introduced, Goverment will take all food grown at farms and distributed evenly. Nobody has the right to complain about these harsh laws as by voting for NWO you accept that we know what is best for you.

If you would like to be a member of the New World Order, drop me a PM and I'll add you to the list, please note that any former members of the Monarchist party have very slim chances of being accepted into the party. No Royalty Allowed, just plain old labour.
If you would like a higher posistion in the NWO, then once again, drop me a PM, and I will consider it, but at the moment to only other high posistion available is Deputy Leader, to be the right hand to me and help me run the party.
I am easy to speak to, via the PMs.
Drop the fascist regime of the greedy riches

"We know what is right and we know how to get it, were going to destroy those rich inherits"
The Future is Red & Black

The New Wold Order "start the new regime" Blkred1.th
EddieBhoy
EddieBhoy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down